Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Veera Ankamma Rao Tokala <VT...@cellc.co.za> on 2011/07/04 11:16:26 UTC

CXF codegeneration issue

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

I am trying to create CXF WS client with WSDL2java plugin in maven using
eclipse IDE.

In my POM.xml , I found the following  error: Plugin execution not
covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-

plugin:2.1.2:wsdl2java (execution: generate-sources, phase:
generate-sources).

Please assist me if anybody has an idea.

Regards,

Veera,

Disclaimer: http://www.cellc.co.za/downloads/get_dl/Email_legal_notice.pdf

Re: CXF codegeneration issue

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday, July 04, 2011 11:16:26 AM Veera Ankamma Rao Tokala wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> I am trying to create CXF WS client with WSDL2java plugin in maven using
> eclipse IDE.
>

> In my POM.xml , I found the following  error: Plugin execution not
> covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-
>
> plugin:2.1.2:wsdl2java (execution: generate-sources, phase:
> generate-sources).

I have no idea what that error means.   That said, that's an ancient version
of the plugin.     Not sure if a newer version of the cxf plugin may help.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org