Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by radhika tayal <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/04 15:58:27 UTC

Query regarding AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory

Hi,
  I am trying to use AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory for Auto-suggest. But I am
facing one issue related to duplicate result. Below is exact problem i am
facing

A lot of the fields I am capturing (multivalue) contains data that are
repeated (eg. new york exists in the title fields of many articles). So
when I search for ‘New Y’, I get multiple results with the same value of
New york. Is there a way to prevent these duplicates from appearing in the
suggestions?

Thanks
Radhika

Fwd: Query regarding AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory