Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by André Ferraz <de...@terra.com.br> on 2012/10/31 21:42:33 UTC

conn_rec to request_rec

Hi,
   i didnt find anywhere in the Docs, I know that the request_req has a
   pointer to the conn_rec of that request, but based on
   ap_hook_process_connection that only gives me the conn_rec it is
   possible to get the request_req if I only have the conn_rec ?

[]s

Re: conn_rec to request_rec

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 18:42:33 -0200
André Ferraz <de...@terra.com.br> wrote:

> Hi,
>    i didnt find anywhere in the Docs, I know that the request_req has a
>    pointer to the conn_rec of that request, but based on
>    ap_hook_process_connection that only gives me the conn_rec it is
>    possible to get the request_req if I only have the conn_rec ?

What request_req?  A connection doesn't imply there's a request.
There are typically many requests to a connection (unless you
disable keepalive).

--
Nick Kew