Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anas Mughal <an...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/04 02:11:47 UTC

Tapestry Not running in Weblogic

We are evaluating Tapestry for our project. The application is supposed to run on Weblogic. When we deploy our sample application built with Tapestry 5.1.0.5 to Weblogic 11g, we get the following error:
weblogic.xml.stax.XMLStreamInputFactory cannot be cast to org.codehaus.stax2.XMLInputFactory2

I see a bug logged for this issue at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-745

Has this issue been resolved?
Is there a place where I could downloaded a patch for this?

Thank you in advance.
--
Anas Mughal
http://anas-mughal.com

Re: Tapestry Not running in Weblogic

Posted by Anas Mughal <an...@yahoo.com>.
I appreciate everyone's advice.
I have upgraded to 5.2.2 and would anticipate it will be released soon.

Thank you very much.
--Anas Mughal

Posted by Katia Aresti <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Guerin Laurent <lg...@sopragroup.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Anas Mughal <an...@yahoo.com>.
I moved to 5.2.2 and the problem is resolved.
Howard, Thanks!

By the way, I started using Tapestry recently and it looks very promising!
Great work!!!
 --Anas Mughal

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.