Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joao Carlos <jc...@ieee.org> on 2001/10/27 21:02:46 UTC

Upgrading from Tomcat 3.x to Tomcat 4

    Hi,

    I was wondering about upgrading my Tomcat 3.x + Apache 1.3 server to use
Tomcat 4, but i didn't find how to connect Tomcat 4 to Apache. It does not
have a conf file to include in apache configuration, etc.
    How can i do that?

---
Joao Carlos
jcrr@ieee.org

Re: Upgrading from Tomcat 3.x to Tomcat 4

Posted by Adam Fowler <af...@aber.ac.uk>.
Hi,

Have a read of the information in Tomcat 4's Server.xml file. Its basic, but
covers it.

I'll get my appendix on this finished ASAP.

Adam.

----
Tomcat-Book project
http://tomcatbook.sourceforge.net