Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by cosmindumy <co...@yahoo.com> on 2012/02/09 14:42:29 UTC

call a javascript

Hello again,
I want to call a javascript when a java event. Actually on method mymethod()
from my button I want to set a javascript and the first time the button is
rerendered to call it.
How can I do this?
Thanks

Re: call a javascript

Posted by Kayode Odeyemi <dr...@gmail.com>.
Try any of these steps as described in the wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/calling-wicket-from-javascript.html
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/adding-javascript-from-wicket.html
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/how-to-write-json-response.html

Wicket javascript integration is built on Behaviours. Behaviours are
another type of component in Wicket. You will generally want to play with
Behaviours to add Javascript to your wicket components.

--
Odeyemi 'Kayode O.
http://www.sinati.com. t: @charyorde

Re: call a javascript