Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by LANDRAIN Jean-Pol <jp...@europarl.eu.int> on 2005/12/22 16:45:36 UTC

Access static content ("logs" folder) ?

Hi,

I use Tomcat 5.5 and I'd like to be able to browse my logs directory
(%TOMCAT_HOME%\logs) from a web page to access it remotely (distant
server inside our intranet). I don't want to install Apache just for
that.
Is it possible ? How can I do this ?

Thanks for your help.
Jean-Pol.

Re: Access static content ("logs" folder) ?

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
Add a context declaration like this in a file called logs.xml in your
conf/Catalina/localhost directory.

<Context  path="/logs" docBase="${catalina.home}/logs" debug="0" />

-Tim