Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/29 18:44:08 UTC

security.properties ignored?

In my security.properties file I have:
user.manager.impl=ldap
ldap.bind.authenticator.enabled=true
redback.default.admin=davisp
redback.default.guest=davisp
security.policy.password.expiration.enabled=false

ldap.config.hostname=ldap-corp.myco.com
ldap.config.port=389
ldap.config.base.dn=ou=People,ou=Corporate,dc=myco,dc=com
ldap.config.context.factory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
ldap.config.bind.dn=
ldap.config.password=
ldap.config.authentication.method=

But, when I access the app I see it searching for user 'admin' in ldap
instead of davisp.

Ideally, I'd like the admin and guest users to be handled locally and not by
ldap.
However, trying to map the admin user to myself doesn't seem to work.

am I missing something?

Re: security.properties ignored?

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Turns out in my absurd quest to make it work I had an extra
securities.properties file

doh!

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.