Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dmitry Lisenko <dm...@htec.kiev.ua> on 2003/06/03 04:26:00 UTC

Input modules parameters in sitemap. Is it possible?

Hello, Cocooners

Q: Can I set parameters of input modules in sitemap instead
of cocoon.xconf ?

WBR,
   Dmitry.

Re: Input modules parameters in sitemap. Is it possible?

Posted by Dmitry Lisenko <dm...@htec.kiev.ua>.

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Christian Haul wrote:

> On 03.Jun.2003 -- 10:02 AM, Dmitry Lisenko wrote:
> >

> > On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Dmitry Lisenko wrote:
> >
> > > Hello, Cocooners
> > >
> > > Q: Can I set parameters of input modules in sitemap instead
> > > of cocoon.xconf ?
> > >
> > > WBR,
> > >    Dmitry.
> >
> > BTW, cocoon v2.1 cvs 05/17/2003 under Jetty.
>
> Currently, it is not supported to configure new modules in a
> sitemap. However, most if not all accept a new configuration passed to
> them at invocation time. But this depends on the component that uses
> the module how you actually do this.
>
> If you want to use them for substitutions in your sitemap like
> {request:serverName} I'm afraid you will have to modify cocoon.xconf
>
> 	Chris.
Thanks.

I'm try to use XMLFile input module as substitution in sitemap
for evaluating number of results in xmldb:xindice// query.
And for now I have a problem with cocoon: pseudo-protocol caching
with noncaching pipeline.

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

Re: Input modules parameters in sitemap. Is it possible?

Posted by Dmitry Lisenko <dm...@htec.kiev.ua>.