Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Juan Esteban <ju...@decidir.net> on 2000/11/01 17:00:52 UTC

including files from JSPs

There all,

I'm train to include same kind of error message in some place from JSP
pages.
This message is placed into another file named errormessage.jsp.
I do not have any problem when I include this file once, using:

<%@ include file="errormessage.jsp" %>

but since this message is a generic error message, some times I have to
include
it more than one time in the same JSP page, and here is when I get an
compiling error
from tomcat that say:
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException: Seen file \errormessage.jsp
already, maybe this is a recursive include?!
It is possible to include the same file more than one time in the same page?

Thank!
Juan