Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com> on 2009/03/10 06:46:55 UTC

Axis2/C 1.6.0 RC2

Hi all,

I have packed and uploaded Apache Axis2/C 1.6.0 RC2 here [1]. Please
test and send your feedback.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~manjula/release/1.6.0/rc2/

Thanks,
-Manjula.

--
Manjula Peiris
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Axis2/C 1.6.0 RC2

Posted by Uthaiyashankar <sh...@wso2.com>.
Hi Manjula,

There are some issues
(1) Sample binary location is given as $AXIS2C_HOME/bin/samples in INSTALL
file. It has to be changed according to current folder structure
(2) Folder structure given in section 2.2 (Using Binary Release), 2.3.2
(Compiling the Source) of INSTALL file is not correct. Again, has to be
according to current folder structure.
(3) dual samples are crashing in windows
(4) Linux binary distribution's README and INSTALL file contents are wrong.
It contains tcpmon contents.
(5) Binary distributions do not have ChangeLog file (Do we need them? I
think we should)
(6) Sample binary location mentioned in html documents are wrong.

Regards,
Shankar

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have packed and uploaded Apache Axis2/C 1.6.0 RC2 here [1]. Please
> test and send your feedback.
>
> [1] http://people.apache.org/~manjula/release/1.6.0/rc2/<http://people.apache.org/%7Emanjula/release/1.6.0/rc2/>
>
> Thanks,
> -Manjula.