Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ganesh <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/04 12:32:16 UTC

Form change detection behaviour in Wicket

how to add form change detection behaviour to all form's of my application
using wicket framework,I am using
"http://www.jroller.com/karthikg/date/20061003" to detect form change but
it's not detecting for file components and also when we use hide / show
functionality for form using ajax.I want it to work for multiple forms in a
page.
Thanks
Gani

Re: Form change detection behaviour in Wicket

Posted by Ganesh <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,
            Thanks for the reply but i am not happy with that fix , is there
any other way to detect form modification by using some wicket behaviours or
something else?

Re: Form change detection behaviour in Wicket

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Your question is pure JavaScript related.
In this article Wicket is used only to contribute the .js file.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=javascript+form+elements+change+detection

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Ganesh <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> how to add form change detection behaviour to all form's of my application
> using wicket framework,I am using
> "http://www.jroller.com/karthikg/date/20061003" to detect form change but
> it's not detecting for file components and also when we use hide / show
> functionality for form using ajax.I want it to work for multiple forms in a
> page.
> Thanks
> Gani

Martin Grigorov