Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Hauck <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/08 08:26:19 UTC

Deprecation of SSLCertificateChainFile

I have noticed that as of apache httpd version 2.4.8, mod_ssl has
deprecated SSLCertificateChainFile and has extended SSLCertificateFile to
serve the same purpose by allowing the specification of the entire
certificate chain, including the server certificate up to the root. This is
easier to maintain, on a project that has to work with configuration both
for apache httpd as well as tomcat.

When can we expect tomcat's APR connector to support these newer
configuration options as mod_ssl in httpd?

Thanks.

--
Matt