Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by David Clark <pl...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/22 16:13:14 UTC

1.0 Release of HttpBuilder-NG

All,

The HttpBuilder-NG team is excited to announce the 1.0 release of the
project. We've had a lot of fun making HttpBuilder-NG and hope that others
enjoy working with it. It's the client I always wanted to use, now with the
imprimatur of a 1.0 release!

HttpBuilder-NG is an http client for easily making and processing http
requests. The main features are summarized on the project home page:

https://http-builder-ng.github.io/http-builder-ng/

The user guide should get you started using HttpBuilder-NG:

https://http-builder-ng.github.io/http-builder-ng/asciidoc/html5/

Finally we appreciate pull requests, bug reports, and suggestions:

https://github.com/http-builder-ng/http-builder-ng/

The HttpBuilder-NG team.

Re: 1.0 Release of HttpBuilder-NG

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.