Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/07/06 00:21:22 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine/src/java/org/apache/turbine/modules/screens VelocityScreen.java

on 7/5/01 2:55 PM, "mikeh@apache.org" <mi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Also used
> the value from TurbineConstants

I believe that Jason wants people to use Turbine instead of
TurbineConstants.

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine/src/java/org/apache/turbine/modules/screens VelocityScreen.java

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.
On 7/5/01 6:21 PM, "Jon Stevens" <jo...@latchkey.com> wrote:

> on 7/5/01 2:55 PM, "mikeh@apache.org" <mi...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Also used
>> the value from TurbineConstants
>
> I believe that Jason wants people to use Turbine instead of
> TurbineConstants.

Yup, and I'm reworking the entire display system so the changes
you're making are going to disappear. There is a single module
for each type now. I'm working on it and trying to really clean
it up so it is more complete than not when I check it in.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org