Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by yazid <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/08/29 02:43:40 UTC

TObago

Hi all;
I've a strange problem with tobago jsp;  happens sometimes and I can't
reproduce
-----
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UIPopup.isRendered(UIPopup.java:73)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.RenderUtil.encode(RenderUtil.java:66)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.html.scarborough.standard.tag.PageRenderer.encodeEnd(PageRenderer.java:138)

Re: TObago

Posted by yazid <sm...@yahoo.fr>.
It Solved;
The problem was from my backing bean.