Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com> on 2017/06/15 16:09:29 UTC

Sign of on JIRA to close obsolete PRs

Hi All,

As discussed in the last sync I went over the list of open PRs and
identified some that should be closed:

https://github.com/apache/parquet-format/pull/38
https://github.com/apache/parquet-format/pull/42
https://github.com/apache/parquet-format/pull/33
https://github.com/apache/parquet-format/pull/31

I opened INFRA-14363 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14363> and
in the infra Hipchat they asked that someone from the PMC sign off on on it
before they proceed.

Can someone from the PMC please ping the JIRA and do so?

Thanks, Lars

Re: Sign of on JIRA to close obsolete PRs

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.
The JIRA has been resolved and the PRs are closed. Thanks all.