Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by swapnil gujrathi <sw...@persistent.co.in> on 2007/05/29 11:31:15 UTC

Creating Appointments in MS Exchange Server using Jakarta Slide-WebDAV

Hello,

I found out on slide-user Mail Archive that many users have successfully
used SLIDE client with MS Exchange to create/update appointments.

Currently I am trying to connect to Exchange server using Jakarta's Slide
WebDAV and trying to read / write the Appointments in user calendar using
PROPATCH method of WebDAV.

I am able to create an instance of WebdavResource to connect to MS Exchange
server.

But I am unable to find out how to use ProPatchMethod class provided by
Slide along with this WebdavResource.

Please throw some hints regarding how to use this
org.apache.webdav.lib.methods.PropPatchMethod method to create appointments
in exchange, it would be really helpful for me.

Thanks,

Swapnil.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.