Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/07/25 20:25:31 UTC

Color scheme creation tool

Hi all,

I have recently checked in a new demo application that allows users to create and preview custom color schemes for Pivot applications:

  Demo: http://ixnay.biz/pivot-demos/color-scheme-builder.html
  Source: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/demos/src/org/apache/pivot/demos/styles/

If you have a minute to take a look at it I would be curious know what you think.

Hope you find it useful.

Re: Color scheme creation tool

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Yes, it will be part of the demos included with Pivot 2.0.

Posted by JohnRodey <ti...@yahoo.com>.
Hey Greg,

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
The UI will probably make more sense with a little context (scroll down to the package description):

http://pivot.apache.org/1.5/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/package-summary.html

This is a tool for generating Terra color schemes. It isn't meant to be an alternative to Kuler, though Kuler may be helpful in establishing some base colors.

Posted by Michael Allman <ms...@allman.ms>.
My thoughts: