Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by sebastienLR <se...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2009/04/06 11:47:47 UTC

WSDL Port already exists

Hi all,

I did a CXF client that works perfectly. It uses stubs genereated from my
wsdl file. I tried to turns it into an OSGI Bundle and it doesn't work
properly anymore.

My error is the following :  "WSDLPort {http://test.ws}test already exists.
Can not create a port of the same QName."

It breaks on the addPort function. The only thing that the client did before
is reading the remote wsdl. My two questions are : is it possible that
reading the wsdl file automatically creates an instance of the WSDL Port ?
Is there a way to avoid it ?

The interesting part of my client code is the following :

public static void main() throws Exception {
public static String endpointaddress="http://10.193.224.190:22222/";
QName TESTSERVICE = new QName("http://test.ws", "test");
QName TESTPORT = new QName("http://test.ws", "test");

URL wsdlURL = new URL("http://10.193.224.190:22222/?wsdl");
Test ss = new Test(wsdlURL,TESTSERVICE);
ss.addPort(TESTPORT, SOAPBinding.SOAP11HTTP_BINDING, endpointaddress);
TestPortType port = ss.getPort(TestPortType.class);
[...]

Thanks :)