Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/13 07:48:33 UTC

Re: Correct way to build Apache ODE

Hi all,

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sajith,

buildr clean cleans up your working copy, basically removes the target
directories.

buildr package compiles and packages all artifacts

buildr install invokes buildr package first and then "installs" all
artifacts to your local maven repository.

Regarding your segmentation fault: I remember that I had some issues
with Ruby, 64-bit JDK and buildr. Mind you trying buildr with JRuby?

HTH,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: Correct way to build Apache ODE

Posted by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@gmail.com>.
Is the JDK 1.6 the reason for this issue? (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ode-user/200802.mbox/%3C970076.75359.qm@web25401.mail.ukl.yahoo.com%3E
)

But in the ODE website it has mentioned that it has tested with JDK 1.6

Thanks
Sajith