Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com> on 2013/08/06 10:49:15 UTC

FYI: W3C RDF Stream Processing Community Group

There is a community group on RDF Stream Processing

http://www.w3.org/community/rsp/

and it's mailing list:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rsp/

(empty ATM)

that has just kicked off in W3C.

NB Community Groups are easy to start (it just needs 5 people to says
"it's a good idea") and have no deliverables or timeline.  They
self-organise.

	Andy

Re: FYI: W3C RDF Stream Processing Community Group

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 06/08/13 09:49, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> There is a community group on RDF Stream Processing
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/rsp/
>
> and it's mailing list:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rsp/
>
> (empty ATM)
>
> that has just kicked off in W3C.
>
> NB Community Groups are easy to start (it just needs 5 people to says
>  "it's a good idea") and have no deliverables or timeline.  They
> self-organise.
>
> Andy

The intro message says:

[[
This group will be working towards a spec that defines RDF extensions
for streaming data, including modeling, querying, syntax, semantics, and
service interfaces. In short we will send a poll for the first phone
calls in September, just to get things started. Thanks everyone for the
support and helping to kickstart this initiative.
]]

	Andy