Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Ryan Blue <bl...@apache.org> on 2014/11/10 23:25:12 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet Format (incubating) 2.2.0 RC2 - passed Podling vote

This podling vote to release parquet-format 2.2.0 has passed, with 3 +1s
and no -1s.

The votes are:

+1:
   Julien LeDem
   Chris Aniszcyk
   Tom White

+0: (none)
-1: (none)

The next step is to call a vote on the IPMC list,
general@incubator.apache.org, which should go out shortly.

Thanks for voting!

rb

--