Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Valery Masiutsin <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/27 17:26:36 UTC

tests related patches follow up

Hello.

Here is one more patch, apply it after applying previous ones.
With all this i was able to pass existing tests with apache2 module.

Regards Valery.

Re: tests related patches follow up

Posted by David Welton <da...@dedasys.com>.
> Here is one more patch, apply it after applying previous ones.
> With all this i was able to pass existing tests with apache2 module.

Valery - you ought to be able to commit now, although I've surely
forgotten to touch some file or other, so you should test it out by
removing some white space or something.

Sending patches for review is still good, of course, but you might say
something like "I'll commit in a day or two if no one objects",
because the reality is that there aren't many of us here and we're not
always all available.

--
David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/