Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <th...@tewisoft.de> on 2007/06/20 11:14:05 UTC

Intake DTD locations

Hi fellows,

I found that my Eclipse XML validator barfs on the old Jakarta-URLs of
the various intake-dtds, simply because they lead to a "We have moved"
page. Would it be possible to redirect for example
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/dtd/intake_2_3.dtd to the appropriate
location on turbine.apache.org and would such a redirect work at all?

Bye, Thomas

Re: Intake DTD locations

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <th...@tewisoft.de>.
Scott Eade wrote:

> Let me know if it works/doesn't work for you.

Just for the record: Requests for
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/dtd/*.dtd are being redirected to
http://turbine.apache.org/dtd/*.dtd which makes the DTD-validator of
Eclipse happy again. You may need to remove the DTD cache entry in
Eclipse before.

Bye, Thomas.

Re: Intake DTD locations

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
>> I don't know if a redirect will work.  If I can set up a redirect we
>> can try it, otherwise we will have to leave them under jakarta.
> Yes, let's give it a try. Thanks.
I have set up a redirect, but it will not come into effect until the
htaccess file rsyncs.

Let me know if it works/doesn't work for you.

Scott

Re: Intake DTD locations

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <th...@tewisoft.de>.
Scott Eade wrote:
> I take it you want to avoid updating the URL to the DTD so that the
> entity resolver will continue to use the copy included in the jar file.
Yep, exactly.

Re: Intake DTD locations

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.