Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Tony Nys <To...@aditel.be> on 2002/03/19 16:11:28 UTC

how to stop xalan from extension element

Hi,
in previous versions of xalan throwing any exception stopped the
fransform process
but in 2.3.1 xalan continues and throws the exception after the complete
xslt was processed.

How can we stop the transform immediately from extension element/
extension function ??

thx,
tony

Re: how to stop xalan from extension element

Posted by John Keyes <jo...@yahoo.com>.
I haven't tried this with 2.3.1 but when I want processing to
stop I throw a javax.xml.transform.TransformerException.

Hope this helps,
-John K