Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Karan-Sahni (Contractor)" <KS...@OfficeDepot.com> on 2004/08/11 22:38:00 UTC

WebSphere v4.0 Plug-in NoClassDefFoundError

Hi,

I am using the WAS40 plugin to generate ejb code. I am getting a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/etools/ejbdeploy/EJBDeploy

I have included batch.jar as a dependency and still it doesnt find the class.
Please help.

Karan

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
You shouldn't need batch.jar in the dependencies at all, as the was40
ejb code generation uses ejbdeploy.bat or ejbDeploy.sh depending on
your platform.

Do you have a valid WAS4.0.x installation?