Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "Dangi, Shailesh " <sh...@citi.com> on 2015/09/29 18:06:32 UTC

KYLIN-892 compile with HDP 2.3, HBase 1.x

I have a clean maven build based on the above Branch that works w/ 1.x version of HBase.

However, I am not very sure where the deployable WAR file for Tomcat is generated. Can Kylin team please assist me with steps to build a WAR file that can be simply dropped into Tomcat?

The only war file I see generated is under /server/target.  When deployed, all it prints is "Weclome to Kylin" from index.html.

Shailesh Dangi
Shailesh.dangi@citi.com

Re: KYLIN-892 compile with HDP 2.3, HBase 1.x

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shailesh,
    Please refer to "how to build binary package" page here:
    http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/development/howto_package.html

    Tar ball will be generated under "dist" folder and then please follow
the installation instruction.

    Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han