Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/17 11:46:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release ManifoldCF SharePoint 2007 Plugin 0.2, RC0

Please vote on whether to release the Apache ManifoldCF SharePoint
2007 Plugin 0.2, RC0.

The release artifact can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~kwright/apache-manifoldcf-sharepoint-2007-plugin-0.2
There's also an svn tag at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/integration/sharepoint-2007/tags/release-0.2-RC0

As posted earlier, the release has no source code changes, just better
instructions, a new name, and now includes the Permissions.wsdl file.

Thanks!
Karl

[RESULT][VOTE] Release ManifoldCF SharePoint 2007 Plugin 0.2, RC0

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Three +1's, >72 hours.  Vote passes!

Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release ManifoldCF SharePoint 2007 Plugin 0.2, RC0

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I checked the signatures for the packages and I taken a look at the code.

+1 from me.

Cheers,
Piergiorgio