Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/03/01 04:33:33 UTC

Re: CacheStoreSession

In the "Persistent Store" documentation I have tried the API changes I
suggested, and I think it looks good and consistent:
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/docs/persistent-store

Would be nice if we could make these changes in sprint-2. They are very
minimal.

I have also asked Andrey N and Alexey K to document the automatic DB schema
integration, which is a big differentiating feature for Ignite.

Hopefully we will have complete Data Grid documentation next week.

D.