Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Christopher Cudennec <Sm...@gmx.net> on 2007/02/15 11:33:37 UTC

JS-Exception in Common11-m7.js

Hi... I'm getting closer to integrating trinidad :).

My next problem (also already posted some weeks ago) is a JS error that
only occurs in Firefox. IE does not have any problems. I get this
exception after submitting the very first page of my app (login form):

Fehler: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Node was not found"  code:
"8" nsresult: "0x80530008 (NS_ERROR_DOM_NOT_FOUND_ERR)"  location:
"http://localhost:8080/op/adf/jsLibs/Common11-m7.js Line: 4106"]

Debugging revealed that tempParams contains to values: "source" (the
login button) and "extend" (a function ?!). Trying to remove the second
value causes the exception.

4103 if(isDOM)
4104 {
4105 for(var paramName in tempParams)
4106 form.removeChild(tempParams[paramName]);
4107 }
4108 }

Sounds familiar or any suggestions?

Christopher

Re: JS-Exception in Common11-m7.js

Posted by Christopher Cudennec <Sm...@gmx.net>.
After searching the rico forum I found this entry:

http://forum.openrico.org/topic/966#1889 (forum seems to be down at the
moment, hopefully will be up again soon ;))

That issue seems to be fixed in newer versions. Unfortunately we can't
upgrade to a new version of the library right now - so integration of
trinidad must be postponed for us.

Thanks for the hints.

Christopher

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.