Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Ian Dunlop <Ia...@manchester.ac.uk> on 2015/07/06 17:05:28 UTC

gsoc taverna mobile - Array Index Exception in FavoriteWorkflowAdapter

Hello,

I'm not really sure what this code is doing but it causes

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Invalid index 6, size is 6
            at java.util.ArrayList.throwIndexOutOfBoundsException(ArrayList.java:255)
            at org.apache.taverna.mobile.adapters.FavoriteWorkflowAdapter.onBindViewHolder(FavoriteWorkflowAdapter.java:66)

every time I try to run the app.

org\apache\taverna\mobile\adapters\FavoriteWorkflowAdapter.java

@Override
public void onBindViewHolder(FViewHolder fViewHolder, int i) {
    //get data 0,1,3 from set;
    ArrayList<Object> data = dataSet.get(i);

    //String[] mdata = dataSet.get(i);
    fViewHolder.author.setText((CharSequence) data.get(6));
    fViewHolder.title.setText((CharSequence) data.get(2));
    fViewHolder.dateMarked.setText((CharSequence) data.get(4));
    //fViewHolder.dateAdd.setText(mdata[3]);
    //fViewHolder.dateModified.setText(mdata[4]);
}

Cheers,

Ian

Re: gsoc taverna mobile - Array Index Exception in FavoriteWorkflowAdapter

Posted by Larry Akah <la...@gmail.com>.
Still happens with the most recent codes (from my repository)?

Cheers

--
*Akah Larry N.H*

*Lead Software Engineer @ GiftedMom*
*Founder IceTeck Inc*
*www.iceteck.com*

Developing technologies for emergence and sustainable development.

Re: gsoc taverna mobile - Array Index Exception in FavoriteWorkflowAdapter

Posted by Larry Akah <la...@gmail.com>.
Yes sure

Posted by Ian Dunlop <Ia...@manchester.ac.uk>.
Hello,