Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ryan <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/05 18:23:53 UTC

More than one per app

Hello,
I'm new to tomcat and I'm trying to set some directory
level security in the WEB-INF folder, but it seems I
cannot have more than one security-contraint in the
web.xml folder and I cannot define more than one
WEB-INF folder. What I am looking for is to have the
directory structure such that a user must be in one
group to access root/contraint1 and another to access
root/contraint2 (see directory structure below) etc.
Is this possible? Perhaps with multiple contexts?
Thanks,
Ryan

rootdir
rootdir/contraint1