Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shey Rab Pawo <pa...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/10 20:36:23 UTC

multibox with label value beans

I do a dropdown list as follows with a list holding label value beans:

                                                  property="value"
                                                  labelProperty="label" />

How would I put these into a mulit-checkbox?  Thanks for any assistance.

--
The radiance of all the stars does not equal a sixteenth part of the
moon's radiance, likewise, good deeds giving us merit, all these do

Re: multibox with label value beans

Posted by Ravi Tadi <ra...@gmail.com>.
 following code will display multobox (Multiple Checkbox) using Label
value bean List.

<logic:iterate id="checkboxid" name="myform" property="entries_list">
		<bean:write  name="checkboxid" property="value"/>
	<bean:write name="checkboxid" property="label" />
</logic:iterate>

id="checkboxid"
	This id will be referd in multibox tag , bean write tag

entries_list : is LabelValue Bean List
selectedEntriesArray : is Array Of String