Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Saunders, Shawn" <Sh...@wmg.com> on 2008/01/16 01:25:57 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_macro strange results

If this is not the correct forum, please excuse me, and point me to the
correct one.

I am setting up a webserver with multiple virtual hosts, and wanted to
utilize mod_macro.  Has anyone had success under Apache 2.2.6 with this
module?  I am using mod_macro v 1.1.10.  On Red Hat AS 4 64-bit box.

I am experiencing an odd problem with this.

It will only serve up the first website in the Use list, no matter which
website I try to access over the web.

I have even changed the order of the sites, in the list.  Whichever one
is listed first, is the only one that will be returned.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Shawn