Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mario Udina <ma...@udina.com> on 2009/09/24 11:05:55 UTC

Layout

Hello!

I am having an issue with the layout component, following the
layout<http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/layout.html>tutorial
I am unable to get the layout to work.
Layout.tml is in the components subdir, Layout.java is in the component
package, I have a LayoutTest.tml in test package
however the Layout.tml does not show on the page while the page displays
contents. I am also using chenillekit in my
webapp, however not in the LayoutTest.tml.

here are the files:
Layout.tml
------------------
     <head>
         <title>Layout</title>
     </head>
         <t:body/>
-----------------
Layout.java
package com.xxx.xxx.xxx.enras.view.components;

public class Layout {

}

-------------------
LayoutTest.tml

<t:layout xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_1_0.xsd">
<strong>LAYOUT TEST </strong>
</t:layout>

regards,
Mario Udina

Re: Layout

Posted by Mario Udina <m....@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
thiagohp@gmail.com> wrote:

> Em Thu, 24 Sep 2009 06:05:55 -0300, Mario Udina <ma...@udina.com>
> escreveu:
>
>  Hello!
>>

> Hi!
>
>  I am having an issue with the layout component, following the
>> layout<http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/layout.html>tutorial
>> I am unable to get the layout to work.
>> Layout.tml is in the components subdir, Layout.java is in the component
>> package,
>>

> If Layout.java is in the org.example.components package, Layout.tml must be
> in the org.example.components package, not in the components subdir.

Thanks a lot! This solved my problem! I missunderstood the documentation.

regards,
Mario Udina

Re: Layout

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.