Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Websphere and ActiveMQ <de...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/03 22:34:13 UTC

Message can not be sent to queue because of some reason

Hi everyone,

I have the question about sending message to queue.

The situation is that

I have many different JMS clients(Java, MDB) to connect to a ActiveMQ. At
the beginning, everything works correctly, but after many times
sending/receiving messages between clients, my a client can not send
message, I tried to debug it, but it run to sender.send(message) statement
and looks like block here, can not continue, there isn't error or exception
appeared.

I can not find any thing here, does any body know the reason?

thanks

Re: Message can not be sent to queue because of some reason

Posted by Websphere and ActiveMQ <de...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Tim,

I will try it.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.