Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org> on 2013/01/09 16:01:49 UTC

new committer: Jean-Louis Fuchs

Hello;

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache [OpenOffice has asked Jean-Louis Fuchs
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Jean-Louis has been working on the Solaris port of Apache Openoffice and as part of the
Adfinis-sygroup has been collaborating with this project for a while. Adfinis-sygroup kindly
hosts additional services for us including  an OpenGrok source browser.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.

A warm welcome to Jean-Louis!

Pedro Giffuni

Representing the Apache OpenOffice PMC.

Re: new committer: Jean-Louis Fuchs