Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/05 05:04:48 UTC

ANT Scripts and deps.

I'm plowing ahead with Spindle support for Picasso and have a question:

Is there a target in the Tapestry build to download the deps without
doing a whole build? Tapestry-3.1-alpha-1.zip contains the tapestry
jars already so why do I need to do

ant install

to get all the deps? At this point I don't care about the tests or the
examples/workbench etc.

Geoff

Re: ANT Scripts and deps.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
ant compile-dependencies

This works in module folders (framework, contrib, etc.).

On 5/4/05, Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm plowing ahead with Spindle support for Picasso and have a question:
>
> Is there a target in the Tapestry build to download the deps without
> doing a whole build? Tapestry-3.1-alpha-1.zip contains the tapestry
> jars already so why do I need to do
>
> ant install
>
> to get all the deps? At this point I don't care about the tests or the
> examples/workbench etc.
>
> Geoff

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry