Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Harshal Vora <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/02 15:24:19 UTC

Trident DRPC - Alternatives to KeyedFairBolt

Hi,

We came across a few articles which mentions how KeyedFairBolt can be
used to handle concurrent DRPC requests in storm.
Is there any such alternative while using Trident DRPC or does Trident
internally take care of concurrency by default?

We want to create a very long conditional job stream based on the input
parameters.
We do not want to split this since that will result in separate jvms for
each drpc job.

Harshal Vora
www.radiolocus.com

Re: Trident DRPC - Alternatives to KeyedFairBolt

Posted by Harshal Vora <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can somebody help with this?

Regards,