Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manjunath Bhat <mb...@firstam.com> on 2004/01/05 12:55:32 UTC

Warning: Page has Expired

Hi

I have a page which calls an action. Depending on certain condition I
will forward it to suitable pages. After this steps if user clicks the
Browser's back button, it gives typical browser error "Warning: Page has
Expired " (I am using IE). This happens especially after the validation
failure. How to overcome this problem?
I don't want to use GET method in <html:form/>

Thanks in advance

M Bhat

Re: Warning: Page has Expired

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Did you try to turn off expire? e.g.

<%
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0);
response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");
response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-store");
response.setDateHeader("max-age", 0);
response.setDateHeader("Expires", 0);
%>

Regards,