Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/12 15:01:00 UTC

Re: netbeans.org redirection status

Okay....may have missed this thread when I sent out my earlier email...

Should  wiki.netbeans.org  redirect to someplace on netbeans.apache.org or
is the expectation to remaining at netbeans.org?

Or maybe redirect in some way to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Mailing+lists>

with any other material migrated over accordingly?

Eric Bresie
ebresie@gmail.com

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Well, the FAQ we have ported already, needs to be worked on and organized a
bit, would be great if you'd take a look:

https://netbeans.apache.org/wiki/index.asciidoc

Gj