Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com> on 2001/09/17 09:47:23 UTC

Re: Converting .fla to Batik format

Marc,

I will contact the people in the project you are pointing to and see
if they are interested in contributing to Batik.

Btw, I also hope there is another way for designers: tools will
generate SVG natively, just as they do flash today. There is none
that I know of yet, but that I think it is going to happen.

Thanks!
Vincent.