Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by COFFMAN Steven <SC...@COVANSYS.com> on 2001/08/02 00:48:56 UTC

Mark's patch and code formatting

Ok, I hate to do more than two things in a commit, so I just applied
Mark's original patch to CVS. If it breaks anything, it will be easier to
track down the cause than if I did anything else at the same time.

I missed Tore's codeformatting patch, and didn't codeformat it myself. I'm
going to use astyle -a -s4 <javafile> and commit in a sec. If astyle breaks
something, I want it to be a seperate issue than from my interpretation of
Mark's patch.

Marker support is broken until the areaTree methods (getPreviousPage and
getNextPage) are reimplemented in StreamRenderer. It shouldn't be too
difficult, but I again like to make my commits atomic.

-Steve