Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Shelley Waltz <sh...@cabm.rutgers.edu> on 2008/10/31 13:48:16 UTC

sa-update directory

I am running spamassassin with amavisd on RHEL5.  I have the perl script
sa-update run daily.  There are updates .cf files written into
/var/lib/spamassassin/3.002004/updates_spamassassin_org/

and there is a
/var/lib/spamassassin/3.002004/updates_spamassassin_org.cf

I have spamassassin-3.2.4-1.el5 installed.  Does spamassassin know to use
these updates .cf files in the /var/lib/spamassassin directory, or do I
need to do something for the updated .cf files to be used?

S.Waltz