Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Jean-François El Fouly <je...@elfouly.fr> on 2017/06/25 08:35:02 UTC

Not allowed to create issue in JIRA

I am not allowed to create an issue in JIRA (project: NETBEANS, logged in as jfelfouly).

Is there anything I missed, or can you grant me the privilege ?

Thanks!

Jean-François El Fouly

Re: Not allowed to create issue in JIRA

Posted by Hermien Pellissier <mi...@gmail.com>.
> Sorry for disturbing, it works now.
> Yes, I'm a member of JIRA-users. Maybe it takes a short moment to be correctly set up (it was very slow this morning), or I needed to logout/log in.

Glad to hear that it is working now. :)

~ Hermien

Re: Not allowed to create issue in JIRA

Posted by Jean-François El Fouly <je...@elfouly.fr>.
Sorry for disturbing, it works now.
Yes, I'm a member of JIRA-users. Maybe it takes a short moment to be correctly set up (it was very slow this morning), or I needed to logout/log in.

Thanks !

Jean-François

Posted by Hermien Pellissier <mi...@gmail.com>.