Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2007/01/08 20:53:04 UTC

Unnecessary ftl file?

framework/webtools/webapp/webtools/includes/header.ftl

seems to be an older version of

framework/common/webcommon/includes/header.ftl.

Is it being used? Can we delete it?

Re: Unnecessary ftl file?

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Adrian,

unfortunately is still used by a few old regions pages that still need
to be migrated.

Jacopo

Re: Unnecessary ftl file?

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.