Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by mymacin <my...@yahoo.com> on 2011/04/05 14:49:23 UTC

is it possible to publish and subscribe Multiple Web Services one JMS queue ?

is it possible to publish and subscribe Multiple Web Services one JMS queue ?
or is there any other way to publishing multiple web services with spring
configurations

Re: is it possible to publish and subscribe Multiple Web Services one JMS queue ?

Posted by mymacin <my...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks you Daniel Kulp for your quick reply and suggestion.

Yeah I gone through the JMSConfigFeature but I didn't find any information
of message selector.As per my understanding for jaxws:endpoint and
jaxws:client we need to create new jmsconfig for every service and it is not
as HTTP transport configuration.

Re: is it possible to publish and subscribe Multiple Web Services one JMS queue ?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 05 April 2011 8:49:23 AM mymacin wrote:
> is it possible to publish and subscribe Multiple Web Services one JMS queue
> ? or is there any other way to publishing multiple web services with
> spring configurations

There are message selectors that the services can use.   I'm not sure if you
can do that with the soap/jms spec stuff, but with the JMS configuration stuff
we have, you can definitely do that.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org