Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2023/09/04 09:41:14 UTC

Gonna release the OWB master

hi folks!

I'll start an OWB release soon.
We finished our work for the OWB core container over 2 months ago and it is used in TomEE since then. DeltaSpike is also using it since then and needs an OWB release to be able to release DeltaSpike. So far no error or show stopper got reported, so I think we can safely assume that the core at least works fine.
Note that OWB itself never passed the full CDI TCK in this project but only as part of TomEE. So there is no problem to progress with the release.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Gonna release the OWB master

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.