Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com> on 2004/10/27 11:02:09 UTC

Re: xml validation against a schema/DTD passed in as a string

Hi,

    I don't have the 1.7 docs handy but I doubt you had that ability
then. If you take a look at DOMBuilder in a recent version of xerces
then you can call loadGrammar - 1 of the overloads takes a
DOMInputSource as the schema source.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com